Terms & Conditions
Posted: December 20th, 2021
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) are a legal agreement between Under Armour, Inc. ("we", "our", "us") and you, the visitor, governing your access to and use of all content and functionalities available at the lab.currybrand.com website (the "Site"), and related services (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms supplement the Under Armour Terms and Conditions, the provisions of which are expressly incorporated herein. Capitalized terms used but not defined in these terms and conditions will have the same meaning given in the Under Armour Terms and Conditions.
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. YOU ALSO REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS CONTRACT AND ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW FROM ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, BUT IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO, AND YOU MAY NOT, USE THE SITE OR SERVICES.
1. EligibilityYou must be at least 18 years old to use the Site or the Services. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence (a minor) your parent or legal guardian must agree to these Terms on your behalf and you may only access and use the Site and Services with permission from your parent or legal guardian.
2. Terms of SaleThe Site offers NFTs for sale. “NFTs” are non-fungible tokens, ownership of which are registered on a blockchain. NFTs are associated with digital objects (which may include images and/or other digital works) (“Digital Object(s)”). Except as expressly set forth herein and in the Owner Agreement (defined below), the purchase of an NFT does not grant purchaser ownership, or any other rights, to the Digital Objects.
4. Acceptable Use of the Site and ServicesYou are responsible for your use of the Site and Services, and for any use of the Site or Services made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the Site or Services, you may not: violate any law or regulation; violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights; engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Site or Services; transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems; stalk, harass, or harm another individual; impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing; use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Site; attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site or Services; attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Site or Services; or advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
7. Changes to the Site or ServicesWe enhance and update the Site and Services often. We may change or discontinue the Site or Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
8. TerminationWe reserve the right to not provide the Site or Services to any person. We also reserve the right to terminate any user's right to access the Site or Services at any time, in our discretion. If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Site and Services automatically terminates.
9. Disclaimer and Limitations on Our LiabilityYOU USE THE SITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER ARMOUR AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS (“AFFILIATES”) DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
10. Other ProvisionsExcept where expressly provided herein, these terms supplement—and do not replace—the Under Armour Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, the following Sections thereof: 11 (No Warranties); 12 (Limitation of Liability); 13 (Indemnification); 14 (Governing Law); and 15 (Disputes and Arbitration, Jurisdiction and Venue).
11. Changes to these TermsFrom time to time, we may change these Terms. If we change these Terms, we will give you notice by posting the revised Terms on the Site. Those changes will go into effect on the Revision Date shown in the revised Terms. By continuing to use the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the revised Terms.